Arduino based learning kit powered by...
Arduino based learning kit powered by the ATTiny85 microprocessor.
Full production now available for pre-order. Expected shipping July 2018.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/1/2018
This learning kit utilizes the DigiSpark ATTiny85 microprocessor. Kit includes 65pcs wire bundle, USB programming cable, carry case and two (2) ATTiny 85 microprocessor chips
ATTiny85 and Programmer Board Description:
1. Support For the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux).
2. Power via USB or External Source - 5v or 7-35v (Automatic Selection).
9V battery holder in place for on-board portable power.
3. On-board 500ma 5V Regulator.
4. Built-in USB (and serial debugging).
5. 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program Actively Communicates Over USB, Otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are Programming via USB).
6. 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after Bootloader).
7. I2C and SPI (Vis USI).
8. PWM on 3 Pins (more possible with Software PWM).
9. ADC on 4 Pins.
10. Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin0).
11. Size: 1.8cm x 2.6cm
Proposed DuinoKit Tiny components. (Subject to change)
9V battery with power switch, DHT-11, DS1307RTC Clock module, Ultrasonic Range Finder, CDS Cell, Piezo Buzzer, oLed LCD, Buttons (3), Single Color LED with current limiting resistors, RGB LED, TSOP4838 IR decoder, 10K Potentiometer, ATTiny85 USB module
No customer reviews for the moment.