Image for SD card RPiKit
 RPiKit - Raspberry Pi Learning kit   Started by Daniel Alich   2018-02-15 17:24:06 -05:00   Comments: 2    Viewed: 1088

1. Daniel Alich
    Daniel Alich Member Staff Member
    If you need a new image file for the SD card on the RPiKit, click the following link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XGOMubJWWrMC1Wa084VlFROUE

Use a program like Etcher to burn this to your SD card.  On first boot-up, it will create a new network connection and load all you files and VNC viewer. 

*Note:  Your RPiKit will have a different WiFi network name.

You may need some software to burn a new .iso image to the micro SD card.  I'm somewhar fond of the Etcher program, it can be found in the following link.

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6931-etcher.html
    Daniel Alich, 2018-02-15 17:24:06 -05:00
  2. Jack ma
    Jack ma Member lahore
    Before diving into the method it's sensible to possess the summary of what the project is and the way it'll work. during this Home Automation System the Raspberry Pi can act because the net server, the Raspberry Pi are going to be connected to your home network that's your router via WI Fi or via coax cable and your WI Fi device that may be your good phone or your laptop computer is additionally connected to a similar router. The router can assign a novel IP address to the Raspberry Pi and you'll be able to write this IP address within the applications programme of you good phone or your laptop computer and may access the online page that I had created within the previous post. Don’t worry it's not that tough because it appearance, I actually have created the post therefore you'll be able to follow the easy steps, it's quite snug to review and build your Home Automation System supported Raspberry Pi and net server that's supported the Raspberry Pi
    for more details visit me website
    Jack ma, 2019-06-10 13:30:42 -04:00
  3. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!